Click the video below for an overview of this clinical trial
Personalized Stem Cell Study: Knee Osteoarthritis
- Your cells for your knee
- Extra stem cells stored for future
- Cells quality tested before injection
- FDA approved clinical trial
Published Results from Related Products Using a Patient’s Own Stem Cells Have Shown Possible Benefits Such As:
- Reduction in pain
- Improved quality of life
- Improved activity
- Reduction in use of pain medications
This is a clinical trial and you may not see these benefits.
PSC stem cell processing is compliant with FDA GMP regulations and is only available to PSC participating physicians for patients enrolled in FDA approved clinical trials.
This clinical trial provides stem cells from a small lipoaspiration sample of your fat. The fat is collected by the physician and shipped to our central FDA-inspected laboratory. The stem cells are tested for sterility and other quality tests. Then the cells are shipped back to the clinic for injection into your knee.
- Physical examinations / X-rays
- Blood and urine tests
- Knee pain and function evaluations
- Study length three months with follow-up call at 6 and 12 months
Each patients’ cells are tested for quality and safety.
General Qualifications for Eligibility
- Knee pain for at least 3 months
- 18-80 years old
- No active cancer, infection, immune diseases
- Not regular smoker
- Conservative therapy failed after 6 weeks
- Generally good health other than OA