PSC only provides stem cells for clinical trials approved by the FDA.
Personalized Stem Cells, Inc. (PSC) provides stem cells to a select set of physicians under strict clinical protocols approved by the FDA. Our physician network is currently prescreening arthritis patients for possible enrollment in FDA approved clinical trials. We intend to expand the scope of clinical trials to include other medical conditions in the future.
Studies under consideration for 2019*
- First clinical trial is for knee osteoarthritis
- Injection of uncultured cells into two arthritic knees.
- Injection of cultured stem cells into two arthritic knees.
- Multiple clinical trials with one or more injections with uncultured and/or cultured stem cells in knees, hips, shoulders or elbows.
- Treatment of immune mediated conditions as supported by clinical and scientific publications.
*The studies outlined will only be conducted if, or when, FDA approval is obtained for each medical condition, protocol, and cell type.