Better Quality Cells
Personalized Stem Cells, Inc. (PSC) provides autologous adipose-derived stem cell services to physicians participating in PSC clinical trials approved by the FDA.
- Quality testing including sterility, endotoxin, cell count, identity, and viability
- Reduced staff time and effort compared with “in-clinic” adipose processing
- Doses shipped frozen and are thawed at room temperature with no processing required
- Potential for future cell therapy per patient from cultured cells
- GMP compliant processing
- FDA approved clinical trial protocols
- Clinical trial training and support
FDA Compliant Manufacturing
Recent FDA enforcement actions have impacted hundreds of physician’s ability to offer stem cell therapy (Example 1, Example 2, Example 3). Inspections have led to deficiency citations (483s), warning letters, and US Justice Department permanent injunction lawsuits against physicians. PSC provides stem cells to IND enrolled physicians in order to provide physicians with a dependable, FDA compliant source for stem cell processing.
In 2019 we will be conducting multiple clinical studies with our physician network to treat arthritis.
In late 2019 and in 2020 we plan to expand clinical studies to include other medical conditions.